outofhoursWhen We Are Closed

Please use NHS 111 if you need medical help when this Practice is closed.

The NHS 111 team has trained advisors, nurses and doctors available at all times.  They can help over the phone and advise you where to go if you need to see someone.  Don’t waste time going to the wrong  place – phone 111 or go online: 111.nhs.uk.

Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website